To view and/or print the manual included on your CD, do the following:
Step A: Install Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.0
1. Insert your CD into your CD-ROM drive.
2. Select Run... from the Start menu.
3. In the "Open" line, type D:\32bit\setup, and press Enter.
(If your CD-ROM drive has a different letter, use it instead of D.)
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
Step B: Load the manual
1. Double-click your My Computer icon.
2. Double-click your CD-ROM drive icon to see the contents of the CD.
3. One of the icons should be a red swirly symbol against a gray background, and will
be named something_DOC (the exact name will depend on the program). Double-click this icon.
4. Acrobat Reader should start, and from there you can view or print your manual.